Massachusetts State Police have released a report about Aaron Hernandez’s jail cell suicide, which can be read below.
Some key highlights:
- Authorities have reviewed the surveillance footage of Hernandez’s cell at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center and found that Hernandez was alone in his cell all night.
- Police found shampoo all over the floor which made it very slippery.
- When Correction Officers arrived on the scene, they found Hernandez’s cell door was jammed with cardboard to keep it from opening.
- John 3:16 was written on Hernandez’s forehead in ink.
- Three suicide notes were found, but all information about the recipients and the content have been redacted.
- No traces of illegal drugs were found in Hernandez’s system.
[Featured Image: AP Photo/Elise Amendola]