Ad
Ad

‘ARMED and DANGEROUS’ suspect on the run after shooting five, killing three in Maryland business park: Police [UPDATE]

Update: 

Police have linked Radee Labeeb Prince, 37, the man reportedly behind a fatal shooting in Edgewood, Maryland, to another Wednesday morning shooting—this one in Wilmington, Delaware.

WPVI reported that the suspect is accused of opening fire around 11 a.m. at 28th Street Auto Sales and Service in the 2800 block of Northeast Boulevard. The victim sustained a gunshot wound to the head and was rushed to a local hospital. Their condition is unknown at this time.

 

Original Story: 

Maryland State Police are searching for a suspect wanted in connection with Wednesday’s fatal shooting in an Edgewood business park.

WBAL reported that Radee Labeeb Prince, 37, is believed to have shot five people—killing three—at the Emmorton Business Park shortly before 9 a.m. State police said they consider him “armed and dangerous.”

Harford County Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler said Wednesday that Prince is associated with Advanced Granite Solutions, a company located in the Edgewood park. At this point, authorities believe the five victims were employees of the same business.

“This does appear to be a targeted attack, limited to that business,” Gahler said, noting that Prince likely used a single weapon in the deadly incident.

A witness to the shooting reportedly told WJLA that Prince gathered his coworkers for a meeting then opened fire.

CNN reported that Prince fled the scene in a black 2008 GMC Acadia with Delaware license plate PC064273.

The sheriff also said Wednesday that a residence in Cecil County was searched as part of their investigation, according to The Baltimore Sun.

“There’s an individual out there on the loose who committed one of the most heinous acts we’ve ever seen in our county. Certainly, we consider him armed and dangerous,” he said.

The two surviving victims are in critical condition at Baltimore’s Shock Trauma Center, the hospital tweeted at noon Wednesday.

FBI spokesman David Fitz told The Sun that they are “actively looking for [Prince] in Maryland and Delaware and beyond.”

In 2003, Prince reportedly pleaded guilty to 15 counts of third-degree burglary and was sentenced to 25 years with all but two years suspended. In March 2015, he faced multiple gun charges, including being a felon in possession of a firearm. However, the charges were dropped three months later, according to The Sun.

The suspect was allegedly fired from a job earlier this year for attacking another employee. Court documents obtained by the local paper indicated that he had a restraining order filed against him for punching the coworker in the face and threatening other employees.

“He came back to our business justifying what he did was right because the other guy was saying some things that he did not like,” the employee claimed in the filing, adding that Prince returned to the office three times after he was fired.

This is an ongoing investigation. Anyone with information about Wednesday’s shooting is urged to 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324). Anyone who has seen Radee Labeeb Prince is instructed not approach him and to call 911.

BREAKING: Live coverage of Maryland mass shooting

BREAKING LIVE COVERAGE: Confirmed mass shooting at Emmorton business park in Harford County, Maryland. Police say multiple injuries reported and manhunt for suspect underway.WHAT WE KNOW: http://bit.ly/2yvb2UL

Posted by ABC 7 News – WJLA on Wednesday, October 18, 2017

[Featured Image: Police Handout]