On Thursday, Sylvester Stallone responded to allegations that he sexually assaulted a 16-year-old fan in 1986, in Las Vegas.
Fox News reports that Stallone, 71, denied the accusations that came from a then-teen fan of the actor, who said he forced her to perform oral sex on him and his bodyguard in a room at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel in July 1986.
— NBC 15 (@mynbc15) November 16, 2017
“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story. No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter,” Stallone’s rep told Fox News.
As CrimeOnline previously reported, the incident reportedly occurred while a then-40-year-old Stallone was in Las Vegas to film the movie, Over the Top. David Mendenhall, the actor who starred as Stallone’s son in the film, reportedly introduced the teen to Stallone in an elevator. The teen alleged that Stallone asked her to come back to his hotel room. She agreed and had sex with the actor, while his bodyguard, James DeLuca, stayed in the room and watched.
The 16-year-old, who chose to remain anonymous, said that Stallone then asked her if she’d ever had sex with two men. She said that DeLuca then walked over to her, and the two men took turns, forcing her to perform oral sex on them. She stated Stallone warned her not to tell anyone or they would “beat her head in.”
The teen made a police report anyway, according to Daily Mail, and said she would have been fine with the encounter had the bodyguard not stepped in. She signed a “no prosecution” form, but regardless, the Las Vegas Police Department told TMZ that they couldn’t continue with the case because the victim refused to cooperate.
Check back with CrimeOnline as additional details become available.
[Feature Photo: Sylvester Stallone/AP Photo/Gary Malerba]