Former child actor David Mendenhall was recently accused of introducing a then-16-year-old girl to Sylvester Stallone at a hotel in the 1980s. Last week, the woman claimed Stallone later sexually assaulted her, but Mendenhall said he never introduced anyone to the Rambo actor aside from his own family.
As CrimeOnline previously reported, Stallone, 71, denied the accusations that came from the former fan of the actor, who said he forced her to perform oral sex on him and his bodyguard in a room at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel in July 1986.
“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story. No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter,” Stallone’s rep told Fox News.
The incident reportedly occurred while a then-40-year-old Stallone was in Las Vegas to film the movie, Over the Top. Mendenhall, 15 at the time, who starred as Stallone’s son in the film, was said to have introduced the teen to Stallone in an elevator at the hotel, according to a report by the DailyMail.
— 🍀An@ Villanuev@ (@anitavmza) January 22, 2014
The woman alleged that Stallone asked her to come back to his hotel room. She agreed, showed up at his room and said in the middle of having sex with him, Stallone stopped asked her if she’d ever had sex with two men. She said that DeLuca then walked over to her, and the two men took turns, forcing her to perform oral sex on them.
She stated Stallone warned her not to tell anyone or they would “beat her head in.”
Mendenhall, now an attorney, said in an email statement to CrimeOnline that he never introduced the alleged to victim.
“I was shocked when I read the Daily Mail article. It’s completely untrue that I introduced a 16-year-old female stranger to Mr. Stallone near an elevator at the Hilton, or anywhere else, for that matter, during the filming of ‘Over The Top.’ The only people I introduced to Mr. Stallone were my relatives who visited me on the set. He, and his wife at the time, Brigitte, were very gracious toward my family.”
Michelle Bega, a spokesperson for Stallone, previously said that Stallone had never heard of the story once until the woman, now in her 40s, recently came forward.
“At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter,” Bega said.
Check back with CrimeOnline as additional details become available.
[Feature Photo: Sylvester Stallone/AP/Jordan Strauss/Invision]