Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina Brown

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s friend who discovered her unresponsive in bathtub has been found dead

The man who found the late Bobbi Kristina Brown unresponsive in a bathtub in 2015 died Wednesday following an apparent drug overdose.

A law enforcement source told TMZ that a friend found Max Lomas unresponsive in a bathroom in Mississippi with a syringe by his body. He was rushed to the hospital but was pronounced dead.

According to Radar Online, Lomas was the person who found Brown, 22, face down in a bathtub in her Georgia home after taking a mix of drugs and alcohol. Kristina died in July 2015, after being in a coma for six months

Months after her death, an autopsy report revealed that Brown died from lobar pneumonia caused by her face being submerged “in water complicating mixed drug intoxication. Hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy was also listed as a contributing factor in her death, according to ABC News.

Brown’s death mirrored her mother Whitney Houston’s, 48, who died in her bathtub following an overdose in 2012.

Brown’s ex-boyfriend, Nick Gordon, expressed disbelief following Lomas’ death. Radar Online noted that Gordon has vehemently denied rumors that Lomas was the person who sold Brown the drug cocktail that ultimately killed her.

“How do you think I’m doing?” Gordon asked the tabloid when questioned about the sudden death. “How would you feel if you lost a friend?”

 

[Featured image: Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Brown/AP Photo/Dan Steinberg, File]