VERDICT WATCH: Cosby trial jurors call it quits for night
Jury still deadlocked!
Jury still deadlocked!
Still no verdict…jurors appear angry…judge sounds exasperated…accuser’s mother breaks down in tears…
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — With fatigue appearing to set in, jurors in Bill Cosby’s sexual assault trial reviewed portions of his accuser’s testimony Wednesday as they deliberated for a third day over whether the 79-year-old star drugged and molested her at his suburban Philadelphia estate. Jurors made the request to have portions of Andrea Constand’s …
After the jury adjourned Tuesday night, Cosby left the courthouse on his spokesman’s arm, waving and giving a thumbs-up to well-wishers as he got in his SUV
– Suffered a fractured skull, damaged spleen and brain
– Parents leave courtroom when video played
– Tim Piazza couldn’t stay on his feet, was seen falling and hitting his head on the stone floor.
– Prosecutor closing statements: “Drugging somebody and putting them in a position where you can do what you want with them is not romantic. It’s criminal.”
– Defense rests after just SIX MINUTES
– Cosby doesn’t take the stand
– Bill Cosby accompanied by wife Camille for the first time at his trial
TAUNTON, Mass. (AP) — A young woman charged with using text messages to encourage her boyfriend to kill himself when they were teenagers sent a text to a friend from high school about two months after the death, saying, “It’s my fault,” according to testimony at her trial on Wednesday. Michelle Carter, then 17, cajoled …
Nancy Grace discusses the unusual case with Maryland criminal defense lawyer Robin Ficker.
“Everyone will be sad for a while but they will get over it and move on.”
Related: “When are you gonna do it?”: Court documents reveal the shocking text messages from teen accused of encouraging boyfriend to commit suicide TAUNTON, Mass. (AP) — A teenager charged with using text messages to encourage her boyfriend to kill himself played a “sick game” with another person’s life, a prosecutor said Tuesday. In dozens of …
“In my head, I was trying to get my hands to move or my legs to move, but I was frozen.”
– “I should have killed myself by now”
– Lawyer claims Ex-MMA fighter tried to hang himself in jail