Ad
Ad

Santa Barbara police claim Corey Feldman never told them names of alleged Hollywood pedophiles

Actor Corey Feldman, who has long since claimed he spoke to authorities in 1993 about Hollywood pedophiles, claimed on the Today show on Monday that he gave the names of the alleged molesters to the Santa Barbara police, but a police department spokesperson claims it never happened.

“I sat down and I gave them names,” Feldman told Lauer. “They’re on record. They have all this information.”

As CrimeOnline previously reported, Feldman said he spoke with Santa Barbara officers in 1993 as part of the investigation into claims that Michael Jackson molested a young boy named Jordan Chandler. Feldman said he told authorities that Jackson never touched him, but others in Hollywood had. He also claimed that Santa Barbara detectives were only interested in information on Jackson, and told him that his molestation accusations involving others weren’t a part of their jurisdiction.

“We are aware of the statements that Mr. Feldman is making regarding an investigation in 1993,” a Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson told Fox News. “Our records do not indicate that he named any suspects…If he has any information regarding a crime or crimes that occurred, we encourage him to contact our office or his local law enforcement agency.”

Feldman said he couldn’t contact law enforcement now, as the statute of limitations in California prevents him from doing so without fear of getting sued. Feldman also said he feared for his life and the safety of his son.

In response to Santa Barbara police claims that he never named his alleged molesters’ names, Feldman took to Twitter on Tuesday and posted a video with portions of the actual taped 1993 interview between him and  a Santa Barbara detective.

Earlier this week, actor Anthony Rapp accused of one of the biggest names in Hollywood, Kevin Spacey, of making sexual advances toward him in 1986. Many people on social media pointed out that if Rapp could open up, there is no reason Feldman couldn’t. It’s unclear if Spacey intends to file a lawsuit against Rapp, but according to a post on Spacey’s Twitter account, the actor apologized to Rapp and said he didn’t remember the incident.

In order for Feldman  to release the names of alleged Hollywood pedophiles, he wants $10 million to create a film in which he promises to be the truth as he knows it. He said the $10 million is necessary not only to create a blockbuster-style film, but also to help protect him legally through the process.

“I will release every single name that I have knowledge of. And nobody’s going to stop me this time, as long as people support this,” Feldman told Lauer.

Check back with CrimeOnline as additional details become available.

Further Reading

‘You’re damaging an entire industry!’ Barbara Walters faces heat as clip resurfaces of Corey Feldman Hollywood pedophilia interview

Corey Feldman arrested for marijuana amid renewed interest in Hollywood pedophilia claims

Corey Feldman says his life is in danger, but vows to expose Hollywood pedophiles with YOUR help

Part of a ‘long con’: Corey Haim’s mother warns Corey Feldman has ulterior motives with fundraiser to expose pedophilia

Corey Feldman names one Hollywood pedophile, gives hints to another while defending his $10M fundraiser

[Feature Photo: YouTube/Screenshot]