Juveniles July 11, 2017
Parents Warning! Tx teen-girl electrocuted dead after dropping charging cellphone in tub
A teen in New Mexico died on Sunday morning after dropping her cellphone into a bathtub while trying to charge it, police confirm. KCPD reports that Madison Coe, 14, of Lubbock, Texas, was visiting her father in Lovington, New Mexico, when she either plugged her cellphone in while taking a bath or reached for her phone …
Scams June 21, 2017
Warning: Police warns of new scam!
Police in Levelland Texas have issued a warning for residents to be on the lookout for scam artists knocking on doors saying they are with an alarm company, reports KLVT News. In a written statement, the Levelland Police Department warned residents about “a new trend from scammers,” reports EverythingLubbock.com. What is supposed to be a …
Drug Crime April 27, 2017
‘Xanie Tarts’: Police warn parents to be on the lookout for Xanax-laced Sweet Tarts candy
It looks just like candy and tastes like candy, but it’s making children and teens lose their balance, have poor coordination, and experience a number of other dangerous side effects. “Xanie Tarts” are Xanax-laced Sweet Tart candies that are making their way through schools, particularly in Columbus, Indiana. “This looks like candy. Different color here….It looks like maybe a …
Consumer March 9, 2017
WARNING PARENTS: Gerber issues voluntary recall on baby food for mislabeled allergen
Parents of children with egg allergies should not feed them Gerber Cheese Ravioli Gerber Pasta Pick-Ups, warns the company. Gerber made a voluntary recall of all Cheese Ravioli Gerber Pasta Pick-Ups after it accidentally didn’t write on the ingredients label that the product contains egg. The company wrote on its site that the newly-update packaging clearly label eggs in …
Sex Offenders March 7, 2017
Help police find this man before he strikes again!
Atlanta police are looking for a man who raped and brutally beat a woman on February 23, and with a newly-created sketch, they’re asking the public for assistance before he strikes again. WSB-TV reports that the suspect attacked an unsuspecting female at around 9 p.m., off of Washington Avenue, where he dragged her into the …
Consumer March 3, 2017
‘Rainbow Slime’ caused serious burns on 10-year-old’s hands
-Parents, do not ignore warnings!
-A young girl was referred to a plastic surgeon after playing with GAK slime
Consumer February 26, 2017
Warning Parents: “Slime” created in science or art at school poses health risks to children
Many children are now making DIY slime at home with a compound that can cause health issues