‘The thing is.. I wanna help kill them’: Utah man who filmed teen’s suicide sent chilling message to friend

An 18-year-old Utah man accused of filming his 16-year-old friend when she killed herself reportedly left a chilling message to another friend weeks beforehand, stating it would be “awesome” to watch someone die.

Tyerell Przybycien was arrested on Saturday after he allegedly bought rope and a can of air duster for a teenage girl who told him she wanted to kill herself. Instead of trying to talk her out of it, Przybycien is accused of filming her as she hanged herself in a wooded area near Spanish Fork. A can of industrial strength air duster and two plastic bags were found near her. One of the bags contained a handwritten note from the victim, identifying herself and informing people to “watch the video” if they had questions.

ORIGINAL Story: Police: Utah teen behind bars for filming friend hang herself after buying rope for her

Court documents released by the Utah County attorney showed a string of messages that went on between Przybycien and another friend, that revealed the suspect was intent on watching someone die.

“What you do if you knew a friend was trying to commit suicide?” Przybycien wrote.

“Talk them out of ut. [sic],” the friend replied

“The thing is.. I wanna help kill them. It be awesome. Seriously im going to help her. Its like getting away with murder! Im so f***** up. I’m seriously not joking. Its going down in about a week or two.”

A few weeks later, after the teen killed herself, Przybycien wrote back to the same friend and admitted that he helped her.

“Bro It happened.. I helped her do it too and I feel so guilty.”

Posted by Tyerell Przybycien on Thursday, December 22, 2016

Utah authorities said the video, which lasted around 10 minutes, showed the teen girl wrapping a noose around her neck while standing on a rock. She then inhaled the air duster cleaner,  lost consciousness, and slipped from the rock, hanging herself.

Przybycien admitted that he helped his friend kill herself because he “wanted to see someone die.” He now expresses remorse for his actions, according to police. He’s being held at the Utah County Jail on charges of reckless endangerment and investigation of murder. He has a $20,000 cash bail.

[Feature Photo: Utah County Jail]