Police are questioning a second person of interest in the case of four missing Bucks County men now believed to be homicide victims.
On Thursday, Cosmo DiNardo confessed to participation in what he said were the murders of four young men who went missing last week: Dean A. Finocchiaro, 19; Mark Sturgis, 22; Tom Meo, 21; and Jimi Tar Patrick, 19.
On Wednesday, investigators found Finocchiaro’s body in a deep common grave at a Solebury Township farmland property owned by DiNardo’s family. On Thursday, three additional sets of human remains were found, but have not yet been identified. DiNardo reportedly killed the men over a drug deal in which he felt cheated.
According to ABC 6, police have taken a second person of interest into custody, but no charges have yet been filed. This person, who has not yet been identified, reportedly has a criminal record including drug charges, and was the victim of a shooting in March.
DiNardo has agreed to plead guilty to the quadruple homicide; in exchange for his confession, prosecutors have reportedly taken the death penalty off the table. He has told investigators where the remaining bodies can be found. The suspect remains in custody on $5 million cash bail.
Feature photo: Police handout