Woman charged with killing two sons sent their father crime scene footage during video call: Reports

Police say two young boys died a gruesome death last week in Georgia at the hands of their mother, who showed the victims’ father a live video of the bloody aftermath.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, 24-year-old Lamora Williams was arrested after her two infant sons were found dead and covered in burns at their Atlanta apartment Friday. An older boy, 3, was also at the residence but was reportedly not injured.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the boys’ father found out about their deaths in a particularly graphic way. Jameel Penn claims he was on a live video call with Williams when she focused the camera on the dead bodies of his children.

He said she panned the camera around the room she was in to show the young boys lying lifeless in the floor.

“After I seen what I seen, you know I called the police,” he told the paper.

At a vigil Saturday for the boys, ages 1 and 2, their father held his surviving son, Jameel, and tried to express how deeply the loss impacted him.

“I ain’t got no soul no more,” Penn said. “Ja’Karter, Keyante, my world, my everything. I’m lost.”

Neesa Smith, described by the Journal-Constitution as a longtime friend of Williams, said the suspect called her after the children died but before the video call with Penn.

“I asked her what was wrong and she said, ‘I can’t do it no more,'” she told the paper.

Smith said she advised Williams to call the police. The 24-year-old mother of four was arrested Saturday and faces murder charges.

Her fourth child, an older girl, was safe at a family member’s home when her siblings died, police say. Penn, however, said Sunday he hasn’t seen the girl — who is reportedly not his biological child — in several weeks.

“I would like her to be with her brother because that’s all she has left,” he said.

Williams’ sister, Tabitha Hollingsworth, said the suspect had a history of mental health issues, which she said governmental agencies did not take seriously enough to ensure she received the proper diagnosis and treatement.

“Teachers would say something was wrong, but the state said nothing was wrong,” she said of her sister. “This is something the state didn’t recognize. The whole state really failed us.”

[Featured image: Atlanta Police Department]