SEE IT: Police return to home of missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth for another search [VIDEO]

Authorities went back to the Woodland Park, Colorado, home of missing pilot Kelsey Berreth on Wednesday night, and remain tight-lipped about the continued follow-up searches in the mysterious missing person case.

Berreth, 29, was last seen in public on Thanksgiving Day, when surveillance video shows her shopping at a Safeway supermarket near her home with her 1-year-old daughter. Her fiancee Patrick Frazee reportedly told police he met her later that day to pick up their daughter, as the engaged couple does not live together.

KOAA reports that an FBI evidence truck present at a follow-up search of Berreth’s home on Wednesday. A reporter on the scene noted that police tape on the door, dated December 15, was still visible. The purpose of the tape is believed to be a way to determine if anyone has been inside the home.

Authorities did not disclose specifically what they were looking for in the home. It was the second follow-up search in the investigation within two days: On Tuesday, vehicles from multiple law enforcement agencies were seen leaving the home where Frazee, the last known person to see Berreth, lives with his mother. The Colorado Bureau of Investigation said in statement that Tuesday’s search of Frazee’s 35-acre property was a “routine follow-up.”

The purpose of the visit to Berreth’s home remains unknown.

Mark Pfoff, a former detective  El Paso County Sheriff’s Office, gave KOAA his theory of why authorities returned to Kelsey’s home for another search.

“Specifically for something that was overlooked or missed. Or, now you’ve discovered more information because of the original execution of the search warrant, so you realize I want to go back,” Pfoff said. “There’s some other things that I want to look at now.”

Woodland Park Police have not addressed the public since a Friday press conference, in which authorities said that the search warrant for Frazee’s property was sealed, and said that he had not been named a suspect. The police chief noted that authorities do wish to speak to Frazee directly, but that he had been communicating exclusively through his attorney.

Frazee did not call police after Berreth went missing. Her mother, Cheryl Berreth, filed a missing persons report on December 2, 10 days since she was last seen.

CrimeOnline will provide further updates when more information is available.