One of the most expansive searches in Illinois state history comes to a tragic end. The body of missing 5-year-old Andrew “A.J.” Freund was found Wednesday morning, and officials say his parents are responsible for his death. When confronted with forensic analysis on the parents’ cellphones and other information, they both reportedly provided details that led to the little boy’s location.
Nancy’s expert panel weighs in:
- Marc Klaas: Founder, Klass Kids Foundation
- Joseph Scott Morgan: Forensics expert, and author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
- Randall Kessler: Defense attorney, Emory Law School Trial Professor
- Dr. Daniel Bober: Forensic Psychiatrist
- John Lemley: Crime online investigative reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111, airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET, and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: A.J. Freund/Handout]