Millionaire Peter Chadwick makes a bizarre 911 call claiming his wife of 21 years, QC, is drowned by a house painter named Juan and he was forced to drive her body around all night. After her body is found. Chadwick goes on the run. After almost 5 years, he’s caught in Mexico. Nancy Grace and her expert panel delve into the breaking news. With us today:
- Wendy Patrick: Trial Attorney
- Dr. Kris Sperry: Retired Chief Medical Examiner for the State of Georgia
- Caryn Stark: Psychologist
- Steven Lampley: Former detective
- David Mack: Syndicated Radio Host
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Quee Chadwick/Handout]