Alissa Turney, 17, goes to lunch with her step-father. They argue. The step-father leaves to pick up his other daughter. Alissa is never seen again. Did she run away? Is foul play involved?
Joining Nancy Grace today to dissect the facts:
- New York Attorney Jason Oshins
- Psychiatrist Caryn Stark
- Forensics investigator Sheryl McCollum
- Alissa’s sister, Sarah Turney
- Family friend, Brooke Freundschuh
- Former detective Steven Lampley
- Reporter Levi Page
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Alyssa Turney/Handout]