The Chester County Sheriff’s Office in South Carolina is trying to determine the identity of a woman found deceased and burned on September 20.
The Herald that the unidentified woman had numerous tattoos, along with a medical device that had been placed on her skull for a “specific medical condition.” Police said the woman appeared to be either Hispanic or white and around 18 to 25 years of age. She stood 5-feet-8-inches tall and weighed around 110 pounds.
The woman’s tattoos included:
- A heart over her left eye and the word “Loyal” over her right eye
- A five-point star on her neck, on the right-hand side
- “Ethan Emily” on her right foot
- The word “Sexy” on her right thigh and the word “Blessing” on her stomach
- Five crescent-shaped five points stars under her right eye
Police found the woman’s body abandoned off of Lizzie Melton Road in Chester County, in a ditch. Anyone with any information is urged to contact the Chester County Sheriff’s Office at 803-581-5131.
For the latest true crime and justice news, subscribe to the ‘Crime Stories with Nancy Grace’ podcast. Here is our latest episode.
[Feature Photo: Chester County Sheriff’s Office]