Tiffany Mead sits behind the wheel of her car, discussing child support with her estranged husband. One of their children is in the backseat. In the next few moments, he slashes her throat with a knife, watching her bleed. Mead makes a desperate call to 911, initially claiming she tried to commit suicide. But at the hospital, she tells detectives what really happened.
Joining Nancy Grace today to discuss the case is:
- Julie Rendleman, NY Criminal Defense Lawyer
- John Cardillo, Former NYPD officer
- Dr. Bethany Marshall, Psychoanalyst
- Dr. Michelle Dupree, Medical Examiner & Author of “Homicide Investigation Field Guide”
- Alexis Tereschuk, Reporter at Radar Online
If you are a victim of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and need help in the United States, contact:
The National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Tiffany Mead/Facebook]