A family vacation turns deadly when beautiful tot girl Chloe Wiegand plummets 11 floors from a children’s play area of a cruise ship. The grandfather, Salvatore “Sam” Anello, is charged with her death. Is he criminally negligent for allowing her to fall or is the cruise line to blame for the open window she fell through?
Joining Nancy Grace today to discuss the case:
- Jason Oshins, NY Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Cloyd Steiger, 36-year Seattle Police Dept. Officer, 22-year Homicide Detective & AUTHOR of “Homicide: The View From Inside the Yellow Tape”
- Dr. Kendall Crowns, Deputy Medical Examiner of Travis County, Texas
- Dr. Daniel Bober, Forensic Psychiatrist
- Dave Mack, Investigative Reporter CrimeOnline
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Chloe Wiegand/Facebook]