Two girls stab their best friend 19 times. Why? They wanted to appease the fictional horror character, Slender Man. Both girls are serving time in a mental health facility. After an attorney files an appeal, there’s a chance both girls could walk free.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss the case:
- Ashley Wilcott – Judge and trial attorney
- Jeff Cortese – Former Special Agent FBI
- Dr. Bethany Marshall- Psychoanalyst
- Karen Smith- Forensic Expert of Bare Bones Consulting
- Levi Page- CrimeOnline reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Anissa Weier via C.T. Kruger /Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel via AP, Pool]