Lisa Snyder’s young children are found hanging from a dog cable in the basement. Snyder tells police that her son was suicidal and “didn’t want to go alone.” Evidence, however, suggests that the children were killed by their own mother.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss the case:
- Ashley Willcott – Judge, Trial Attorney, Anchor at Court TV
- Cloyd Steiger – 36 years Seattle Police Department, 22 years Homicide detective, Author “Seattle’s Forgotten Serial Killer-Gary Gene Grant”
- Dr. Caryn Stark – Psychologist
- Dr. Katherine Maloney – Deputy Chief Medical Examiner, Erie County Medical Examiner’s Office, Buffalo, New York
- Alexis Tereszcuk – RadarOnline Investigative Reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Conner & Brinley Snyder/Facebook]