After beautiful New Jersey nanny Stephanie Parze disappears, police zero in on her on-and-off-again boyfriend, John Ozbilgen. Before they can question him further, he hangs himself inside his home.
Police later discover angry text messages sent by Ozbilgen to Stephanie. They also find numerous child porn images in his phone.
Meanwhile, Parzee’s family holds out hope that she’s still alive. What happened to Stephanie?
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss the case:
- Edward Parze: Stephanie’s father
- Sharlene Parze: Stephanie’s mother
- Wendy Patrick: California prosecutor, author of “Red Flags”
- Jeff Cortese: Former FBI Special Agent
- Dr. Daniel Bober: Forensic Psychiatrist
- Alexis Tereschuk: Radar Online Investigative Reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Stephanie Parze/Handout]