When Henry Lee Lucas tells law enforcement he has killed more than 600 people, his confession is readily accepted by some. But not everyone is convinced. Did Lucas create fake stories in exchange for favors from law enforcement and to bask in his own limelight?
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Wendy Patrick: California Prosecutor, Author of “Red Flags”
- Dr. Daniel Bober: Forensic Psychiatrist
- Steve David Lampley: Former Detective, Author “Outside Your Door”
- Dr. Michelle Dupre: South Carolina Medical Examiner & Author of “Homicide Investigation Field Guide”
- Anne Emerson: WCIV ABC 4 Charleston reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Henry Lee Lucas via AP/Ted W. Powers]