What compels some women to love KILLERS? From the Menendez brothers to Richard Ramirez and more, women are falling in love with convicted murderers.
An expert panel joins Nancy Grace to discuss.
- Darryl Cohen – Former Assistant District Attorney, Fulton County, Georgia
- Steven Lampley – Former Detective, Author of “Outside Your Door”
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst
- Dr. Michelle Dupre – Medical Examiner & Author of “Homicide Investigation Field Guide”
- Levi Page – Investigative Reporter CrimeOnline
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Pixabay]