Drug companies are facing thousands of lawsuits over their alleged roles in the nation’s opioid crisis. According to government data, opioid overdoses have claimed the lives of more than 200,000 people since 1999.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Dr. William Morrone: Medical Examiner in Bay County Michigan, Chief Medical Officer for Recovery Pathways; created NEW portable treatment center
- Dr. Judith Joseph: Psychiatrist, Principal Investigator at Manhattan Behavioral Medicine
- Mark Tate: Represents Chatham County, South Carolina; suing opioid manufacturers
- Jeff Cortese: Former Special Agent FBI, former acting Chief of the FBI’s Public Corruption Unit,
- Barry Meier: Pulitzer Prize-winning former reporter for The New York Times, author of “Pain Killer: An Empire of Deceit and the origin of America’s Opioid Epidemic”
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Pixabay]