Convicted killer Jodi Arias has a new boyfriend. Benjamin Ernst apparently visits the cold-blooded murderer several times a month in prison.
Meanwhile, Arias, who’s behind bars for slashing and shooting former boyfriend Travis Alexander to death, is waiting on an appeal decision. Her attorneys declared her murder trial “unfair,” citing a media frenzy and a supposed corrupt prosecutor.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Kirk Nurmi: Arias’ former Attorney & Author of “Trapped with Ms. Arias”
- Bobby Chacon: Former Special Agent FBI, Star of FB Watch Series, “Curse of Akakor”
- Dr. Caryn Stark: Psychologist
- Joe Scott Morgan: Forensic Expert, Professor of Forensics & Author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
- Alexis Tereschuk: Investigative Reporter at Radaronline.com
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Jodi Aria via AP/The Arizona Republic, Cheryl Evans, Pool]