Forensic genealogy leads police to a suspect in more than ten sexual assaults and one murder in Washington and Maryland in the 1990s. Giles Daniel Warrick, 60, was arrested in Conway, South Carolina, on multiple rape charges.
Joining Nancy Grace today to discuss:
- Ashley Willcott: Judge and trial attorney, anchor at Court TV
- Cloyd Steiger: 36 years with Seattle Police Department, 22-year homicide detective & author of “Seattle’s Forgotten Serial Killer: Gary Gene Grant”
- Dr. Bethany Marshall: Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Dr. Michelle Dupre: South Carolina Medical Examiner & author of “Homicide Investigation Field Guide”
- Levi Page: Investigative reporter CrimeOnline
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Giles Daniel Warrick/Police Handout]