Convicted millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein had bloodied ligature marks around his neck and several nooses inside his jail cell following his death. A security guard said he cut a noose from Epstein’s neck after he found the pervert hanging lifeless in his cell. Yet, no evidence of a “cut” noose has been found.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Marc Fernich: Jeffrey Epstein’s Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Bruce Johnson: Owner of ISP Investigations, Master Sgt Region One Crime Scene Commander in Chicago Metro Area (Ret)
- Joe Scott Morgan: Forensic Expert, Professor of Forensics, Author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
- Dr. Kendall Crowns: Travis County, Texas, Deputy Medical Examiner
- Emily Saul: New York Post Journalist
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Jeffrey Epstein/Police Handout]