Death row inmate Curtis Flowers, convicted for quadruple murder, gets his conviction turned over for the SIXTH time. A Mississippi judge grants Flowers bail while the prosecution considers a seventh trial.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Kathleen Murphy: Family attorney
- Cloyd Steiger: 36-year homicide detective & author of “Seattle’s Forgotten Serial Killer: Gary Gene Grant”
- Dr. Bethany Marshall: Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Dr. Michelle Dupre: South Carolina Medical Examiner & author of “Homicide Investigation Field Guide”
- Jerry Mitchell: Investigative reporter for Mississippi Center for Investigative Reporting, author of the upcoming book, “Race Against Time”
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Curtis Flowers/Police Handout]