Connecticut physical therapist Anthony Todt is accused of killing his entire family, along with the family dog. After police find Todt in his Disney area townhome with the dead bodies of his wife, dog, and three young children, he allegedly admits to the murders.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Darryl Cohen: Former Assistant District Attorney, Fulton County, Georgia
- Steven Lampley: Former Detective, Author of “Outside Your Door”
- Dr. Bethany Marshall: Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Dr. Michelle Dupre: South Carolina Medical Examiner & Author of “Homicide Investigation Field Guide”
- Leigh Egan: Investigative Reporter, CrimeOnline.com
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Todt Family/Facebook]