Allegations of rape and child molestation followed superstar Michael Jackson. He repeatedly denied any abuse, but still settled one case out of court for millions of dollars. More allegations surfaced and Jackson was arrested but found not guilty at trial. Why didn’t the public believe Jackson could be a pedophile?
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Jason Oshins: NY Defense Attorney
- Steven Lampley: Former Detective, Author “Outside Your Door”
- Dr. Bethany Marshall: Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Francey Hakes: Former Federal Prosecutor, first-ever National Coordinator for Child Exploitation Prevention and Interdiction
- Joe Scott Morgan: Forensics Expert, Professor of Forensics, Author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
- Alexis Tereschuk: Investigative Reporter Radaronline.com
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Michael Jackson via AP/Cliff Schiappa, File]