Emile Weaver, a former Muskingum University student, gives birth to a baby girl inside the Delta Gamma Theta sorority house bathroom. Weaver then stuffs the newborn inside a black trash bag and leaves her to die.
She’s now in prison for life, but Emile thinks the punishment is too excessive for the crime.
Joining Nancy to discuss:
- Kathleen Murphy: Family Attorney
- Bruce Johnson: Owner of ISP Investigations, Master Sgt. Region One Crime Scene Commander, Chicago Metro Area (Ret)
- Dr. Michelle Dupre: South Carolina Medical Examiner & Author of “Homicide Investigation Field Guide”
- Caryn Stark: NYC Psychologist
- Levi Page – Investigative reporter, CrimeOnline.com
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Emile Weaver/Police Handout]