Dr. William Husel is facing 25 murder charges for allegedly using fentanyl to kill critically-ill patients. He adamantly claims innocence and files a civil lawsuit against his employers. Investigators, however, say that they’ve established escalation and intent after Williams continuously administers increased levels of the drug to patients.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Mark Tate: Savannah, Ga., Attorney, represents Chatham County, South Carolina; suing opioid manufacturers
- Dr. William Morrone: Chief Medical Examiner of Bay County Michigan, Chief Medical Officer for Recovery Pathways, created NEW portable treatment center
- Bruce Johnson: Owner of ISP Investigations & Master Sgt. Region One Crime Scene Commander, Chicago Metro Area (Ret)
- Dr. Caryn Stark: NYC Psychologist
- Haley Nelson: Investigative reporter at ABC 6 / FOX 28, Columbus, Ohio
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: William Husel/Police Handout]