“Empire” actor Jussie Smollett has been indicted by a special prosecutor in connection to an alleged hoax hate crime in January 2019.
In February 2019, Smollett was charged with filing a false police report, but a month later, the charges were abruptly dropped. With the latest indictment, however, he now faces six felony counts of disorderly conduct.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Kathleen Murphy: North Carolina Family Attorney
- Bobby Chacon: Former Special Agent FBI, current star of FB Watch Series “Curse of Akakor”
- Caryn Stark: NYC Psychologist
- Karen Smith: Los Angeles Forensics Expert, Lecturer at the University of Florida & hose of “Shattered Souls” podcast
- Gabrielle Fonrouge: NY Post writer
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Jussie Smollett via AP/E. Jason Wambsgans/Chicago Tribune, Pool]