The grandparents of missing Idaho boy Joshua “JJ” Vallow tell Nancy Grace that after Charles and Lori separated in early 2019, Charles told his sister that he wanted her to the beneficiary of his $1 million dollar life insurance policy.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Larry Woodcock: JJ Vallow’s Grandfather
- Kay Woodcock: JJ Vallow’s Grandmother
- Kathleen Murphy, North Carolina, Family Attorney, www.ncdomesticlaw.com
- Bobby Chacon – Former Special Agent FBI, current star of Facebook Watch Series “Curse of Akakor”
- Caryn Stark NYC Psychologist, www.carynstark.com
- Karen Smith, Los Angeles, Ca Forensics Expert, Lecturer at the University of Florida, Host of “Shattered Souls” podcast
- Nate Eaton, reporter East Idaho News dot com
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Lori Vallow/Handout]