Over three days, Lana Clayton laces her husband’s drinks with eye drops, mimicking a scene from the movie, “Wedding Crashers.”
Millionaire Steven Clayton died painfully, with no way to call for help. The former nurse pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and tampering with a food or drug. What is her sentence?
Joining Nancy Grace today to discuss the case:
- Jason Oshins: New York Defense Attorney
- Cloyd Steiger: 36 years with Seattle Police Department, 22-year homicide detective & author of “Seattle’s Forgotten Serial Killer: Gary Gene Grant”
- Joe Scott Morgan: Forensics expert, Professor of Forensics at Jacksonville State University & author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
- Caryn Stark: NYC Psychologist
- Kristi O’Connor: Reporter for WBTV Charlotte
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Lana Sue Clayton/Police Handout]