Between 1991 and 2001, Mark Douglas Burns was a long haul trucker, and he has now been linked to the unsolved rapes of at least 11 women and girls across the country. Last year, law enforcement matched DNA evidence from those cases to a genealogy DNA database. Burns is currently facing 17 charges in Utah, which range from aggravated sexual assault to aggravated burglary to kidnapping. Now from his jail cell, Burns has confessed to at least three murders.
Joining Nancy Grace today to discuss:
- Ashley Willcott: Judge and trial attorney, Anchor on Court TV
- John Wagner: Warner Robins, Ga., Chief of Police
- Dr. Michelle Dupre: South Carolina Medical Examiner & author of “Homicide Investigation Field Guide”
- Dr. Bethany Marshall: Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Levi Page – Investigative reporter, CrimeOnline
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Mark Douglas Burns/Police Handout]