Kadie Major finds out she is pregnant again, this time with a son. The next day she is dead. Her body is found next to train tracks, and her little girl is found drowned in a pond. The corner rules murder-suicide. But is it?
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Vicky Hall – Mother of Kadie Major
- Jessica Sanders – Private Investigator, Clearview Investigations
- Ashley Willcott – Judge and trial attorney, Anchor on Court TV
- Dr Daniel Bober – Forensic Psychiatrist
- Sheryl McCollum – Forensics Expert & Cold Case Investigative Research Institute Founder
- Dr. Tim Gallagher – Medical Examiner for the State of Florida
- Anne Emerson – WCIV ABC 4 Charleston reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: Kadie Major via Vicky Hall]