Six years ago, David Carlson shoots and kills a fugitive rape suspect, claiming self-defense. Carlson is charged with manslaughter. In the time since the shooting, Carlson has lost his job, his wife and children, and his home. His sentence was handed down recently by a judge. Is David Carlson on his way to jail?
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Michael Mazzariello – Former host of “Street Court,” former adjunct instructor at Marist College, & attorney for David Carlson
- Ben Ostrer – Ostrer and Associates, attorney for David Carlson
- John Cardillo – Host America Talks on Newsmax tv, former NYPD
- Joe Scott Morgan – Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, & author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills,
- Susan Edelman – Reporter for NY Post
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. ET and around the country on local radio stations. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at Apple Podcasts and Google Play.
[Feature Photo: David Carlson/Police Handout]