The players in Lori Vallow’s felony case surrounding her two missing Idaho children are changing. The judge presiding over the case has stepped down, and two of her attorneys withdraw from representing her. In the meantime, Vallow’s continues to proclaim her innocence.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Darryl Cohen – Former Assistant District Attorney, Fulton County, Georgia, Defense Attorney
- Joseph Scott Morgan – Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University & author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
- Dr. Angela Arnold – Psychiatrist
- Scott Hall – Bail Bondsman & former president of the National Association of Professional Bondsmen,
- Nate Eaton – Reporter for East Idaho News
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Lori Vallow via AP/Dennis Fujimoto/The Garden Island, Pool]