The hit Netflix docuseries “Tiger King,” showcases the zoo wars between two big cat sanctuaries with very different philosophies of operations. Joe Exotic, the Tiger King, is now in prison, convicted of murder for hire. His rival, Carole Baskin, is coming under scrutiny for the disappearance of her husband. The one thing most of those in the series can agree on, is they aren’t happy with the outcome.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Sheriff Chad Chronister – Sheriff of Hillsborough County, Florida
- Dr. Grey Stafford – Director of Conservation at the Wildlife World Zoo, host “Zoo Logic” podcast
- Jason Oshins – New York Defense Attorney
- Bruce Johnson – owner ISP Investigations-Master Sgt Region One Crime Scene Commander, Chicago Metro Area (Ret)
- Sheryl McCollum – Forensics Expert & Cold Case Investigative Research Institute Founder
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Michael Kaplan – New York Post Reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Joe Exotic/Police Handout]