Cult mom Lori Vallow returns to court today asking a judge to reduce her bond, allowing her to go home. Vallow still has not revealed where JJ and Tylee are.
Joining Nancy Grace today to discuss:
- Joseph Scott Morning, Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, author “Blood Beneath My Feet.”
- Ashley Willcott – Judge and trial attorney, Anchor on Court TV
- Bobby Chacon – Former Special Agent FBI, screenwriter on “Criminal Minds”
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Sheryl McCollum – Director, Atlanta Cold Case Investigative Research Institute
- Levi Page – Investigative reporter CrimeOnline
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Lori Vallow/Police Handout]