Chef Dan Brophy is gunned down in the culinary school where he teaches. His romance novelist wife says she’s lost her best friend, but now she’s charged with his murder. Nancy Compton Brophy, now 70, is asking a judge to release her due to COVID-19 risks. Why was Dan Brophy killed?
With Nancy Grace today:
- Darryl Cohen – Former Assistant District Attorney, Fulton County, Georgia, Defense Attorney
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills; follow on Instagram at DrBethanyMarshall
- Steven Lampley – Former Detective – Author “Outside Your Door”
- Dr. Kris Sperry – Retired Chief Medical Examiner State of Georgia
- Ray Caputo Lead News Anchor for Orlando’s Morning News, 96.5 WDBO
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Nancy Crampton Brophy/Police Handout]