Teacher and bride-to-be Ellen Greenberg is found inside a locked apartment stabbed 20 times, including the back of the neck. It’s ruled a suicide but does the evidence support the claim? Greenberg’s family has filed a lawsuit against the Philadelphia County Medical Examiner’s Office to compel officials to change the cause of death back to homicide or undetermined.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Ashley Willcott – Judge and trial attorney, Anchor on Court TV
- Dr. Angela Arnold – Psychiatrist, Atlanta Ga
- Cloyd Steiger – 36 years with Seattle Police Department, 22-years Homicide Detective, Author of “Seattle’s Forgotten Serial Killer: Gary Gene Grant”
- Joseph Scott Morgan – Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, Author of “Blood Beneath My Feet“
- Alexis Tereszcuk – Investigative Journalist, CrimeOnline
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Ellen Greenberg/Handout]