16-year-old Laura Miller’s body was found in what is considered the “The Texas Killing Fields.” Four bodies were found in the same remote area. Her murder 30 years ago remains unsolved, and now her father Tim Miller says he has learned he may be considered a suspect.
Miller is suing the Galveston County Medical Examiner’s Office, after being notified that human remains were found in a file box bearing the case number for Laura’s murder. Miller has already buried his daughter twice.
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Tim Miller – father and Founder Texas Equusearch
- Ashley Willcott – Judge and trial attorney, Anchor on Court TV
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills
- Cloyd Steiger – 36 years with Seattle Police Department, 22-years Homicide Detective & Author of “Seattle’s Forgotten Serial Killer: Gary Gene Grant”
- Joseph Scott Morgan – Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, Author of “Blood Beneath My Feet”
- Robert Arnold – KPRC 2 News Reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo via FBI]