Video shows Dalia Dippolito telling an undercover cop she wants her husband dead, but screaming later when police tell her he had been killed. Still, two Florida juries have refused to convict Dippolito of hiring a hitman. Dippolito lawyer Brian Claypool argues Boynton Beach police pressured an informant to set her up so the “Cops” reality show could record it. Will she get a new trial?
Joining Nancy Grace to discuss:
- Brian Claypool -Attorney for Dalia Dippolito
- Dr. Bethany Marshall – Psychoanalyst, Beverly Hills, follow on Instagram at DrBethanyMarshall
- James Shelnutt – 27 years as Atlanta Metro Major Case detective, SWAT Officer, Attorney
- Dr. Tim Gallagher – Medical Examiner State of Florida
- Ray Caputo – Lead News Anchor for Orlando’s Morning News, 96.5 WDBO
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Dalia Dippolito/Lannis Waters/Palm Beach Post via AP, Pool]