This small-town story would make a good movie plot. A local pharmacist cooks up a scheme involving drug sales, the dark web, and a firebomb plot in this town of just over 3,000 people. Hyrum Wilson, owner of Hyrum Family Value Pharmacy in Auburn and William Burgamy, has been arrested for distribution and conspiracy to firebomb Wilson’s competitor.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Dr. William Morrone- Chief Medical Examiner, Bay County Michigan, Chief Medical Officer for Recovery Pathways
- Mark Tate– Attorney, Savannah Ga., represents Chatham County South Carolina, suing Opioid Manufacturers
- Derek Ellington – Expert in online activity, certified fraud examiner, certified video forensics expert, licensed private investigator
- Bobby Chacon – Former Special Agent FBI, screenwriter “Criminal Minds”
- Alexis Tereszcuk – Investigative Journalist, CrimeOnline
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Pixabay]