More remains have been found in the search for Pfc Vanessa Guillen. Remains of a male soldier missing nearly a year were found about a week ago, and over the week, more remains were found and sent for forensic review. The search resumes today with volunteers searching nearby waterways after possible items relating to Guillen were found.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Lawyer James Shelnutt – 27-year Atlanta Metro Major Case detective, SWAT Officer, Attorney
- Caryn Stark – NYC Psychologist
- Karen Smith – Los Angeles Forensics Expert, Lecturer at the University of Florida, Host of “Shattered Souls” podcast
- Dr. Kris Sperry – Former Chief Medical Examiner State of Georgia
- Natalie Kwahan – Attorney for Vanessa Guillen family
- Specialist Tim Miller, Texas Equusearch
- Levi Page – Investigative Reporter CrimeOnline
Vanessa Guillen: Remains found in shallow grave by Leon River [BREAKING]
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Vanessa Guillen/Handout]