Vanessa Guillen: Perps mix and pour wet cement on Fort Hood soldier’s body to hide her [EXCLUSIVE]

In an exclusive “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace,” Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller reveals disturbing details in connection with Fort Hood soldier, Vanessa Guillen.

According to Miller, there are several suspects in connection with the disappearance of 20-year-old Guillen. The Guillen family lawyer, Natalie Kwaham, said one of the suspects, identified as Aaron Robinson, shot himself overnight at around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday after learning human remains were found. He ran out in shorts when confronted and shot himself in the head.

The remains were found in a shallow grave next to the Leon River in Texas, and Miller says it’s Guillen, although it has to be confirmed officially by a medical examiner.

The official confirmation could take a while since the remains were sealed in concrete. The suspected killers, according to Miller, poured freshly-mixed concrete directly onto Guillen’s body to make a homemade body vault. They also allegedly bought lime, shovels, and plastic bags, then covered the body with rocks.

Doomsday death & deception: Nancy Grace investigates “Cult Mom” Lori Vallow. Inside sources reveal brand new bombshell information. Click here to watch. 

Miller said family members know that Guillen has likely been found deceased. He spoke with them after they heard media reports about remains found; they pleaded with Miller for answers when no one at the Army would provide them with information.

“I was driving up here yesterday when the sister, Mayra, called me. I’m choked up now. It’s one of the saddest calls I’ve ever heard or made in my life,” Miller said. “No military, no one even called her.”

Guillen disappeared on April 22, according to investigators, after someone called her into work on her day off. A witness later saw a man carrying a black 3-foot Pelican case at the armory, where Guillen worked.

Vanessa Guillen
Vanessa Guillen [Handout]
“He was seen really struggling to get it into his vehicle,” Miller said.

Miller added that the suspects tried to burn Guillen and evidence at the crime scene, near Leon River, which is around 26 miles from the base. Miller saw tree limbs scorched above a firepit the suspects used to burn evidence. A half-burned Pelican case was also found at the scene.

“My theory is that she was killed inside the armory. I think she was killed earlier that morning in the armory and somebody came back about 8:30 that night and that’s when somebody spotted him with that Pelican case. She apparently could have been in that Pelican case for 10 hours, inside the armory somewhere.”

Miller added that a civilian noticed a foul odor in the area after recent rain intensified the stench of the remains, and contacted police.

“We should know by the end of the day if all body parts are there,” Miller said, adding that it’s possible only partial remains were found.

A question that remains is whether Guillen was dismembered. The remains are currently at the Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences in Dallas.

Guillen’s mother, Gloria, previously told CrimeOnline that her daughter was being sexually harassed by a sergeant on base, who allegedly walked in on her while showering and followed her while she jogged.

Check back for updates.

Read all of our Vanessa Guillen coverage here. 

For the latest true crime and justice news, subscribe to the ‘Crime Stories with Nancy Grace’ podcast. Here is a previous episode on the case. 

Join Nancy Grace for her new online video series designed to help you protect what you love most – your children.

[Feature Photo: Vanessa Guillen/Handout]