Danita Tutt is behind bars, convicted of starving her son to the point of death. Prosecutors said she lied to doctors about his medical history, to gain attention and money. Now Tutt is proclaiming her innocence to “A & E’s ‘Accused: Guilty or Innocent?’ titled Attempted Murder or Protective Mother.”
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- James Shelnutt – 27-year Atlanta Metro Major Case detective, SWAT Officer
- Caryn Stark – NYC Psychologist
- Karen Smith – Los Angeles, Ca. Forensics Expert, Lecturer at the University of Florida, Host of “Shattered Souls” podcast.
- Dr. Kris Sperry – Former Chief Medical Examiner, State of Georgia
- Levi Page – Investigative Reporter, CrimeOnline
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Danita Tutt/Police Handout]