An 11-year-old boy is dead after being forced to drink 96 ounces of water in a four hour period. His body was found in his bed, in a urine-soaked diaper and foaming at the mouth. Zachary Sabin’s father and stepmother have been arrested and are facing multiple charges in this water intoxication death.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Kathleen Murphy – North Carolina, Family Attorney
- Caryn Stark – NYC Psychologist
- Dr. Free N. Hess, Physician, Child Safety Expert, Founder of PediMom
- Joseph Scott Morgan – Professor of Forensics Jacksonville
- Lauren Scharf – Fox 21 Colorado Springs News Reporter
“Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation is also a national radio show heard on SiriusXM channel 111 airing for two hours daily starting at 12 p.m. EST. You can also subscribe and download the daily podcasts at iHeart Podcasts.
[Feature Photo: Zachary Sabin/Handout]